Have you ever seen a more perfect turkey!? My tips on turkey baking –
1. Turkey needs to be room temperature before going into the oven.
2. Rinse turkey – pat dry with paper towels.
3. Cover turkey with softened butter. Place butter in cavities, under legs and wings. Place butter underneath skin between skin and breast meat.
4. Season with plenty of kosher salt and black pepper. Inside and outside of turkey. Don’t be afraid to season!
5. Cook LOW and SLOW.
6. When turkey is done remove from oven and allow to sit at room temperature for several minutes before slicing and serving.